Wednesday, November 7, 2012

League of Legends Error ?? Day 4 tutorial and hot keys

You may have noticed already; and if you haven't you surely will, this game has a lot of errors and little spurts of down server time. No need to panic, most of the time you can still play minus being able to view some of the special graphics. This game is constantly updated and added to every day so the creators have a large plate to fill and they are doing it for free so don't go dissing the game on some forum or Facebook, they work very hard to bring you the best RTS game on the market, arguably.

I have now been playing for 3 days and I have finally gotten on a good winning streak. You should be able to tell by this chart that I am not killing any champions, only assisting and dying, but my team work skills are whats pushing the wins.


Part of why I wasn't getting any kills was because I had to click on my spells and attacks then align and shoot while the other player effortlessly attacked and killed me before I could make damage. So how do I use my spells quicker? What are the hot keys? Its easy really, looking at your play screen(sorry I don't have an example) you can see right under your attacks the letters corresponding to them. Q,W,E,R and for your magic F,G. To jump back to the base you press B. Now a level 5 and making friends, I hope you are doing well your selves! Send me your questions or suggest another game and I will get right back to you. -Roy Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment